0 Comments Customized Blush Application

July 18, 2011
My first post, how exciting! I'm beginning with quite an easy tutorial because I'm working on my blog layout and I still want all of you to be able to see what I'm working on. I'm so proud of this post & great things are to come, I promise. Let me know what you think and follow me for updates. Please feel free to ask questions, leave feedback, and make suggestions or requests, I don't bite!

I see a lot of girls wearing blush that just looks silly because they aren't aware of how they should properly apply their faux glow. Just because your guru applies her blush one way, doesn't mean she thinks you should apply yours using the exact technique. You should apply according to the shape of your face. That's why I've created this cheat sheet to help you get the perfect flush of color. (Aren't my models fierce? ha ha)




Click the picture to enlarge.

(The models are hand drawn and edited by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment